• no feeling guilty if you didn’t finish the book (you can still participate along the way, or follow along at your own pace),
• no meetings to miss – (comment at your own leisure),
• no pressure to agree with a book or a comment because we aren’t all in the same room staring at you (we do still have to be nice to each other, though!)
So here is my idea...
I would like to read Gospel Powered Parenting
by William Farley
|Gospel-Powered Parenting: How the Gospel Shapes and Transforms Parenting
By William P. Farley / P & R Publishing
If you like it, you can buy the whole e-book to read on your computer, or buy a hard copy from Amazon or Christian Book Distributors, or your local bookstore. Your local library might even have a copy!
Here is how the book club will work:
• Between now and next Friday, preview at least the “sample” – which is the introduction and most of chapter one of the book.
• Sign up for updates, so you get the Friday book club posts sent directly to your inbox.
• Next Friday, I will post my thoughts about the intro and beginning of chapter one and ask
“Who’s with me?” Please let me know you are reading along, by commenting!
• After that, our schedule will be basically one chapter a week until the book is finished.
(Pretty relaxed pace, don’t you think?)
• Comment on the Friday posts on my blog regarding your thoughts, questions, agreements or disagreements!
• Share this book club with anyone you know who might benefit from the book!
Here is a quick video introduction to the book to get you curious…
Looking forward to reading with you!